Fresh Water was treated to a preview of the first edition of executive producer LeBron James' Cleveland based reality show Cleveland Hustles, which debuts tomorrow night, Aug. 24 at 10 p.m. EST on CNBC. The show features local entrepreneurs and investors - which is something we know a thing or two about. After all, we've been covering Cleveland's biz scene and the people that fuel it for more than five years.
Hence, we offer these fun insider tips to watch for during the show:
- Be on the lookout for Brandyn Armstrong. Fresh Water first broke his winning story about his Studio Stick project
back in March.
- One of the primary players on Cleveland Hustle is one Kumar Arora, whom we loved learning all about when we published this one
about the edgy Cleveland-based clothing and accessory endeavor iLTHY.
- The man behind CLE's urban winery
movement, Mansfield Fraizer … he's in there!
- Do those still photos of Alan Glazen featured in tomorrow's episode look a bit familiar? Of course they do ... Fresh Water's managing photographer Bob Perkoski shot them for this article
- And just for fun: how does King James behave when he's amid his royal subjects? Why, we've got a photo essay
- Lastly, if you're looking for the real skinny on the Gordon Arts neighborhood: we invite you to enjoy it as a perfect slice of Cleveland
Good luck to the entire cast and crew of Cleveland Hustles.